Covid Vac Side Effects

Odyssey

I had my first AZ jab a few weeks ago. Felt fine for about nine hours, then started shivering violently and couldn't stop. Went to bed and ran a fever all night, completely out of it. Felt generally unwell with a headache next day but was OK after that. 

I have my second dose next Thursday.

I have heard that you may get a bad reaction if you have already had Covid, as you have the antibodies in your system already. 

Vac side effects  ............... fooey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been told this afternoon that I have to have a full inspection in order to treat my colitis better (the current medication isn't really working) ........... so, in early May I shall have a session where a camera goes down me gut, and another up me jacksy (had that 4 times in 3 years). I said to the consultant ..... I bloody well hope you do the gut one first !

The actual camera bit is Ok, but the preparation that you have to take 24 hrs before is a real nightmare.

The prospect of a mild AZ vac headache seems much more appealing right now ...............

At least, I get to see the video as its made !

1 minute ago, GPSguru said:

Vac side effects  ............... fooey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been told this afternoon that I have to have a full inspection in order to treat my colitis better (the current medication isn't really working) ........... so, in early May I shall have a session where a camera goes down me gut, and another up me jacksy (had that 4 times in 3 years). I said to the consultant ..... I bloody well hope you do the gut one first !

The actual camera bit is Ok, but the preparation that you have to take 24 hrs before is a real nightmare.

The prospect of a mild AZ vac headache seems much more appealing right now ...............

At least, I get to see the video as its made !

Well that's a shitter...

Has the jab the lovely doctor/nurse type person doing the jabbing said cancel your plans for the weekend....

knocjs you out but better than Covid. Now just seen the Boris is cancelling vaccine passports too.... 

I am now waiting for FS to tell us that a lesser known side effect of the AZ vaccine is early onset of dementia, although he will most probably query the word "early" in my case! Geoff.:classic_wink:

I reckon you're doing a great job of proving him correct Geoff... you do know you're repeating yourself...? Right??

On 4/22/2021 at 4:10 PM, Geoff said:

I am now waiting for FS to tell us that a lesser known side effect of the AZ vaccine is early onset of dementia, although he will most probably query the word "early" in my case! Geoff.:classic_wink:

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Just trying to give Neil an upper.☺️ In reality another computer problem as the post disappeared when I pressed submit, but reappeared later waiting to be submitted so I just pressed go. Geoff.

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

There goes your late night Saturday fishing then. 

#wannalookfreshandhealthyforthenurse

Nah, I'll go straight from the boat to the surgery, complete with fish slime and squid juice... best way to get seen quickly cos they'll want to get me out of there asap 😁

8 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Nah, I'll go straight from the boat to the surgery, complete with fish slime and squid juice... best way to get seen quickly cos they'll want to get me out of there asap 😁

Good plan!! 
Don’t forget your flask of boiling water.