The next Outlaws outing.

7 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

If you gays want to we can. Keep it simple though I say and just go for "heaviest fish"?

Your turn to supply the quality prizes!! 

I'm really hoping that's a typo and that you actually meant "guys"... 🤣

17 hours ago, GPSguru said:

TBF, I guess you should have two categories, the heaviest round fish, and heaviest flat fish, with flat fish covering anything from a Dab to a Blonde (but not a ginger 🤣)

i'm hoping for a big turbot then - round and flat - could win both categories with one fish 🤣

13 hours ago, mike farrants said:

i'm hoping for a big turbot then - round and flat - could win both categories with one fish 🤣

Oi! I’ve baggsied the turbot, you can have a brill 😉 

• 4 weeks later...

So, after our trip was blown off last weekend, we have (after much pushing and pulling) rearranged the trip for the weekend of March 26/27th 2022. Seems a real long way off, but will give us something to look forward to through the dark winter! 

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

So, after our trip was blown off last weekend, we have (after much pushing and pulling) rearranged the trip for the weekend of March 26/27th 2022. Seems a real long way off, but will give us something to look forward to through the dark winter! 

I wish you all well, but generally, mid to late march can be very challenging fishing.

5 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

I wish you all well, but generally, mid to late march can be very challenging fishing.

Actually I find that mid-March plus the six months either side of it to be the most challenging...

#whatablanker

5 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Then why would a pro skipper recommend that time?

Either:

A) He saw us coming and wanted to fill the lean month in his calendar.

Or

B) He knows we're all pros and wanted to fill the angling mags with our catch pics in the leanest month of the year.

5 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Either:

A) He saw us coming and wanted to fill the lean month in his calendar.

Or

B) He knows we're all pros and wanted to fill the angling mags with our catch pics in the leanest month of the year.

What is it with you and your negativity lately? Its not becoming. 👎🏻

2 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

What is it with you and your negativity lately? Its not becoming. 👎🏻

Don't displace your negativity onto me, thanks!  You could have chosen option B -  we're all pros, but it seems you didn't look past option A.

#missedatrick

21 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Then why would a pro skipper recommend that time?

Just say’in 😉

At that time the winter species have left or are leaving and the summer species have not arrived in any meaningful numbers.

Saying that, I have also had some excellent fishing at that time of the year, but generally it is an all or nothing time.

If the skipper is thinking mid channel wrecks then it will be fine.

Edited by GPSguru

16 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Just say’in 😉

At that time the winter species have left or are leaving and the summer species have not arrived in any meaningful numbers.

Saying that, I have also had some excellent fishing at that time of the year, but generally it is an all or nothing time.

If the skipper is thinking mid channel wrecks then it will be fine.

Yes many miles to wrecks was mentioned. 

7 hours ago, suzook12 said:

So as you have rearranged for a weekend that me and the lad can't make without even discussing, you returning deposits?

You know full well it was discussed in length on the WhatsApp group Steve you cheeky boy. Your £20 is in your account already. 

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

You know full well it was discussed in length on the WhatsApp group Steve you cheeky boy. Your £20 is in your account already. 

In length eh? Discussion involves talking to everyone and waiting for their reply not just doing what 2 or 3 of ya want to do and screw everyone else!! You asked if I was up for the week before Xmas, then you was talking about Feb, next time I got to my phone you'd already booked it for March, and on a friggin Sunday at that!!

#unimfuckinpressed