2022 Offshore outlaws boat meet.

48 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Bugger….

going to a wedding that weekend so unless the Bride or Groom calls it off I’m out. 

I coukf try and get a cardboard cutout of myself sorted instead… anyone know a good supplier? 😉

We planned that date just to avoid you Luke 😉

In all seriousness that's a shame, but there will be other charters and meets. And if all else fails, a cardboard cut-out would be a suitable option I'm sure 🤣

9 minutes ago, JonC said:

@Andy135 I just realised I haven’t actually officially registered interest, so put me down for it. 

I will start looking for a b&b that isn’t the set for a 70s sitcom 

Whilst you're looking, see if you can find one that will take all eight of us. Could be a good giggle with eight of us under the same roof for a night...

#hangoverfromhell

Ordinarily I would put you up however we have long term guests until their house has been refurbed, even my 22' by 22' garage is full of another house's belongings so unfortunately no room at the inn 

12 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Don't think we've seen a firm yes from you yet. We're waiting for you to check dates I believe. 

Ah yes, me bad, been bit busy with MOT's and the like.... It's a yes from me, as long as we're back by Wed as out on the tope Thurs

55 minutes ago, JonC said:

@Andy135are you going to bring Thomas? A positive experience on a boat might help boost his fishing enthusiasm 

I'm thinking about it, but it's far from certain that a) he'd want to come, and b) I'd want him there.