2022 Offshore outlaws boat meet.

14 hours ago, suzook12 said:

I emailed em to say not had confirmation, will ring em tomorrow

No answer..... Def not boding well. Has Russia declared war on us and bombed the hotel do ya think??

Edited by suzook12

I know all those attending are already aware but for the avoidance of doubt, this trip has been postponed at the suggestion of the skipper. Aiming to re-book for tope on the 20th August instead.

Can only put as a possible for me and Mikey at the moment as supposed to be out of Yarmouth the day before.... If we've already had a good session on the tope there then will cancel out and go to Poole

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for the 20th Aug.

Neil, Leo and Andy so far. Zook and Mikey are possibles. Jon successfully uninvited.

If we don't have enough availability I'd be open to finding another date with the skipper, but I'd need to have suggestions.

@mike farrants

@thejollysinker

@fishybuisness

@GPSguru

@DINOBOY

Any takers?

2 hours ago, JonC said:

If only we had known before you booked our holiday to visit @JDP. Such bad timing. 

Im so excited, are you up for a road trip to the tropical north so we can knock over as many species as possible. Bring some baby turtles but make sure you don't tell customs, let me do that!!!!!!

Do you have a preference on what sunblock I get you ?

In all honesty JonC, you and your family would certainly be made welcome if you ever headed this far around the globe, Im sure your kids would love the wildlife on offer here.

10 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Bump for the 20th Aug.

Neil, Leo and Andy so far. Zook and Mikey are possibles. Jon successfully uninvited.

If we don't have enough availability I'd be open to finding another date with the skipper, but I'd need to have suggestions.

@mike farrants

@thejollysinker

@fishybuisness

@GPSguru

@DINOBOY

Any takers?

Thanks for the invite but I have visiting famalam from oop north 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Update on this: due to lack of anglers for the 20th Aug I've spoken to the skipper and released the date. No point in hanging on until a few days before on the off-chance we can get a crew together.