club boat trip

I’ve got mackerel too…. 12kg boxes £2/kg 

im going to get my winter squid order in next week so I’ll prob get 20kg. Then if people need squid I can bring a big block, same with mackerel if you want to split a block I can do that too 🙂 

32 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

im going to get my winter squid order in next week so I’ll prob get 20kg. Then if people need squid I can bring a big block, same with mackerel if you want to split a block I can do that too 🙂 

thats kind of you

47 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Let us know the maths Luke, if it's economically better for us all then it makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

that's a good picture of you  😆

On 10/10/2021 at 1:47 PM, Saintly Fish said:

Let us know the maths Luke, if it's economically better for us all then it makes sense. 

Ok so 10kg of squid is about 2lb of squid each and 12kg of mackerel gives 1kg each which is about 4 packs of blast frozen…. I don’t know how much bait you guys usually take or if we are chasing big stuff or small stuff…. I’d welcome your thoughts before I order so that I’m ordering enough for a trip as well as my winter cod fishing 🙂 

48 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Ok so 10kg of squid is about 2lb of squid each and 12kg of mackerel gives 1kg each which is about 4 packs of blast frozen…. I don’t know how much bait you guys usually take or if we are chasing big stuff or small stuff…. I’d welcome your thoughts before I order so that I’m ordering enough for a trip as well as my winter cod fishing 🙂 

I'd say 2lb of squid and 4 packs of mackerel will be more than enough. Especially as there will be rag worm for the plaice fishing. 
Personally (plaice fishing aside), I will use large baits and try for larger fish.  

Ok cool 😎 

I can sort out frozen bait then and keep it in storage as I’ve got loads of room 🙂 

Ragwoem is farmed rag as we have the ragworm farm down the road bur hopefully local is best 🙂