club boat trip

I’ve found windy.com best. That gives the wind forecast as a map and you get the forecast out at sea as well…

There is a lot of low pressure around, it only needs to head a bit more north and it’d make a real difference 

20 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I’ve found windy.com best. That gives the wind forecast as a map and you get the forecast out at sea as well…

There is a lot of low pressure around, it only needs to head a bit more north and it’d make a real difference 

Sunday doesn't look too clever on Windy either... 😬

41 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

You should look at the couple of days after Sunday as they are more likely to be what turns up. 

Yeah, but Windy doesn't show that far out yet, so that leaves us with the BBC and XC forecasts for 20's and 30's out to Tuesday.

#dontshootthemessenger

Windy is 24knts gusting 32knts at 9am on Sunday….

TBH I’m more interested in Friday forecast to get up the channel…. Looks like it’s on, going to be hell but it’s doable 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On the basis of getting caught out, I've decided to take the decision to cancel the worms, with the forecasts the way they are, I would rather go fishing with no lug than have 200 lug and no fishing....

8 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

On the basis of getting caught out, I've decided to take the decision to cancel the worms, with the forecasts the way they are, I would rather go fishing with no lug than have 200 lug and no fishing....

Thought you were going to the beach to drown them?

Sounds like an idea @suzook12 after all skipper is due to bring worm and we can always bring our own if needs be…. 

Frozen bait can stay frozen sadly blow lug don’t work like that 😞 

47 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Sounds like an idea @suzook12 after all skipper is due to bring worm and we can always bring our own if needs be…. 

Frozen bait can stay frozen sadly blow lug don’t work like that 😞 

Yeah, will keep about 3 days, after that gets a bit tricky without tanking them..... Usually a day plus old when ya get em as it is....

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

I will try to arrange some other time if possible. 

Tis what it is mate, certainly haven't got out after tope this year, can't recall getting out at all, every planned trip blown off.....

Trouble is, a charter skipper wants people to come again, so don't like taking a crew out when it's lumpy, especially unknown crew.

See what happens, but looking at the reports, it don't look promising