Ho Ho Ho

jonnyswamp

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Keep up Pete - don't let the seniors down. I seem to remember the the power handle was for a fishing reel, but I will admit it was a little while ago now. Geoff.:classic_wink:

Now, who's letting who down here? 
@Geoff, @captin slows old outlaw is referring to the original joke, but used hand pump instead of bum pump. 
I think it's you that needs to keep up mate! 

4 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Now, who's letting who down here? 
@Geoff, @captin slows old outlaw is referring to the original joke, but used hand pump instead of bum pump. 
I think it's you that needs to keep up mate! 

Rubbish Neil - you know full well that I was referring to the last 3 posts on the first page where you and JC were having a dig at Steve and as Pete had the last of those 3 posts it was reasonable for me to conclude that is what caused Pete's confusion. I know that you are aware that I am wide awake most of the time!:classic_wink: Geoff.

Just now, Geoff said:

Rubbish Neil - you know full well that I was referring to the last 3 posts on the first page where you and JC were having a dig at Steve and as Pete had the last of those 3 posts it was reasonable for me to conclude that is what caused Pete's confusion. I know that you are aware that I am wide awake most of the time!:classic_wink: Geoff.

year you tell him geof 😆

5 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Don't worry Pete - you've got us all confused now!!! Geoff.:classic_wink:

i was thinking of the hand pump for bike treys . bit like a  pump that you stand on the foot of the pump and pull up down (strip pump ?)