Boat required

suzook12

1 hour ago, JonC said:

At any cost if there’s an old cruiser knocking about with davits that go out at 45s and an inflatable dinghy wrapped around the stern gear avoid it . 

That's such a silly thing to say. Most boats are solidly built, and not all of them are abused, infact most are highly looked after which is why they command for their age a relatively high price. Any potential buyer would have a survey done anyway (except @KennyPowers). 

Yep, and add in the overpriced junk waiting to trip someone up. He's gonna have a survey done on any likely contender as well as sea trials. I don't think it would worry him if he had to wait for the right boat.

Just now, suzook12 said:

Yep, and add in the overpriced junk waiting to trip someone up. He's gonna have a survey done on any likely contender as well as sea trials. I don't think it would worry him if he had to wait for the right boat.

Ffs not another @mike farrants

3 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

And has a marina berth!!!!!!! 
How the mighty have fallen🤣

No I didn't.

After teaming up with the mad cat women, he went to a whole new level of forthrighteous pedantics.....

4 minutes ago, JonC said:

No I wasn’t asking about his financial situation, I couldn’t give a fuck either way but he constantly bragged about his house so it seems strange to move onto a boat if you love your house so much. 

Well yeah exactly. One can only presume the tu are linked. 

5 minutes ago, JonC said:

No I wasn’t asking about his financial situation, I couldn’t give a fuck either way but he constantly bragged about his house so it seems strange to move onto a boat if you love your house so much. 

Maybe he prefers to pick the soap up in the marina showers after all??

10 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

He wasn't shy about sharing it on the old forum, and I believe he's still active on YBW.

Yep YBW is where he airs all his laundry. Although, not so much lately. 
TBH I think his wife's mother passed away, she used to live with them. Now she's not around I think they are thinking life's tu short not to do what they want! 
👋🏻👋🏻

Just been talking to my mate, and he says 2 berth aren't out of the running, just went 4 berth as have a few more creature comforts..... So Something like an arvor on a shaft may well suit afterall

5 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Just been talking to my mate, and he says 2 berth aren't out of the running, just went 4 berth as have a few more creature comforts..... So Something like an arvor on a shaft may well suit afterall

Ok so he's after a 4 berth with 2 berths, and a smaller 30ft boat in the £20-30k range!!