Anti-foul in one tide

Mine is copper coated so it’s a quick hose down once per year…. Got to add a new coat this year as old stuff been on for 10 years now so best get it topped up. Won’t be cheap but hopefully last another 10 years…

A lot of work for one tide and in waders…. I’d of filled them up with sweat in that heat 😬😬 at least all done and back to fishing now 🙂 

21 hours ago, thejollysinker said:

This side was worse

Probably the side facing the river was worse as it gets the most sun.

Top job in less than ideal conditions.

They scrub and antifoul some of the larger boats using the gravel slip at the back of the BOAT portacabin as it is quiet there, but you need spring tides.

Edited by GPSguru

4 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Probably the side facing the river was worse as it gets the most sun.

Top job in less than ideal conditions.

They scrub and antifoul some of the larger boats using the gravel slip at the back of the BOAT portacabin as it is quiet there, but you need spring tides.

That makes sense now you say it... Was wondering why and now I know 😅 I know I use this forum for a reason 🤣 

When you say less than ideal  conditions, it beats the hell out of trailering it home and painting it on that, believe me, I know which method I now prefer 😊 and thanks for the compliment 😉

5 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Mine is copper coated so it’s a quick hose down once per year…. Got to add a new coat this year as old stuff been on for 10 years now so best get it topped up. Won’t be cheap but hopefully last another 10 years…

A lot of work for one tide and in waders…. I’d of filled them up with sweat in that heat 😬😬 at least all done and back to fishing now 🙂 

Not even sure how copper coat would hold up when your boat comes to rest twice a day on shitty hard stones etc 🤔 the antifouling seems to hold up quite well 🤔🤔 although there were worse patches than others 🤷‍♂️ if yours lasts 10 years that sounds pretty good to me 👌

Don't tell anyone but I did fill them up with sweat 🤫 Just didn't want to announce it on a public forum 🤣

3 hours ago, thejollysinker said:

Not even sure how copper coat would hold up when your boat comes to rest twice a day on shitty hard stones etc 🤔 the antifouling seems to hold up quite well 🤔🤔 although there were worse patches than others 🤷‍♂️ if yours lasts 10 years that sounds pretty good to me 👌

Don't tell anyone but I did fill them up with sweat 🤫 Just didn't want to announce it on a public forum 🤣

Some love it, some hate it but was on there when I got the boat so I’ve stuck with it 🙂