How does everyone deal with their slag?

thejollysinker

Are you legally allowed to make lead weights from domestic dwellings still in the UK ? It was banned here several years ago, has to be done under stringent regulations on commercial premises for about the past 10yrs here. 

Back on the subject of what to do with slags, where does the name dogging come from, seems to have nothing to do with dog walking at all in the UK 😵

12 hours ago, JDP said:

Are you legally allowed to make lead weights from domestic dwellings still in the UK ? It was banned here several years ago, has to be done under stringent regulations on commercial premises for about the past 10yrs here. 

Back on the subject of what to do with slags, where does the name dogging come from, seems to have nothing to do with dog walking at all in the UK 😵

I wouldn’t know if there’s any legislation here on the subject… wouldn’t stop me anyway, gotta save money where you can plus it’s an enjoyable hobby 😊

I don’t take my dog when I go 🤣

On 12/13/2022 at 2:01 AM, JDP said:

It is illegal here too. Not the actual making of the leads, but sourcing the lead from church roofs.....

On 12/13/2022 at 2:59 PM, thejollysinker said:

I wouldn’t know if there’s any legislation here on the subject… wouldn’t stop me anyway, gotta save money where you can plus it’s an enjoyable hobby 😊

I don’t take my dog when I go 🤣

Can't climb the ladder eh?