What are the hooks called to hold down my boat cover....

in the recent wind i lost a few hooks that hold the cover on (pulled out or snapped) - they are downward facing, low profile, and hold the 8/10mm bungee that runs through eyelets on my canvas cover.....

im guessing screwfix do them but i dont know what they're called? 

Picture hooks will be useless, cup hooks too big and they need to be rustproof obvs

any ideas?

1 hour ago, mike farrants said:

i have to go to Toolstation for CT1...... im goignt o try our OB1 though - im told its the same stuff..... 

as for the hooks - looks like a chandlery job! 

Best you pull your pants down in readiness

11 hours ago, mike farrants said:

in the recent wind i lost a few hooks that hold the cover on (pulled holding out or snapped) - they are downward facing, low profile, and hold the 8/10mm bungee that runs through eyelets on my canvas cover.....

im guessing screwfix do them but i dont know what they're called? 

Picture hooks will be useless, cup hooks too big and they need to be rustproof obvs

any ideas?

Boat cover holding down hooks at a guess!!! Don't bother with Screw Fix, most of their corrosion proof stuff is just plated brass. Toll station sell exactly the same stuff, but maybe a couple of coppers less expensive. Geoff.😉

9 hours ago, mike farrants said:

i have to go to Toolstation for CT1...... im goignt o try our OB1 though - im told its the same stuff..... 

OB1 is cheapest in Wickes @ £9 per tube, good stuff we use it all the time + if you have the wickes trade app you get a further 10% off