Catch report Teignmouth (late...)

thejollysinker

4 hours ago, GPSguru said:

There are several areas where you can catch a Plaice or two, but for quality and quantity, then you need to make a trip to the Skerries, which is only about 45 mins ........

At what speed though? I can manage 22 knots on a very good day ie. flat but most of the time I'm comfortable around 12-15.

I wouldn't venture that far on my own anyway so I'll stick to more local marks for now 👍🙂

3 hours ago, thejollysinker said:

t what speed though? I can manage 22 knots on a very good day ie. flat but most of the time I'm comfortable around 12-15.

At 15knts, then a little less than 1.5hrs ........... that is about the same time as the chartes take going form Exmouth ..............

22 hours ago, Andy135 said:

It wouldn't be funny if it wasn't true.

Just saying... 🤣

's not funny, it's embarrassing 😶😂

piggyback home, suspected fuel pump failure (driving over the speed humps too fast ) who knows... put a new heater plug loom in which was needed but not the problem...

should be a cheap fix though.... just another of my afternoons spent shouting profanities at the 'pile of shit' (that's its nickname 😅) with the neighbours cowering.... god knows what they think of me but they still speak to me 🤷‍♂️

there it is folks, love 'em or hate 'em 

Untitled-8.png

1 minute ago, thejollysinker said:

piggyback home, suspected fuel pump failure (driving over the speed humps too fast ) who knows... put a new heater plug loom in which was needed but not the problem...

should be a cheap fix though.... just another of my afternoons spent shouting profanities at the 'pile of shit' (that's its nickname 😅) with the neighbours cowering.... god knows what they think of me but they still speak to me 🤷‍♂️

Untitled-8.png

Oh the shame! 🤣

Bad luck Sinker. Fingers crossed the fix goes smoothly. I'm sure you'll see the light soon enough and get rid, but until then we're all here to offer moral support... and we may also point and laugh a bit 🤣👍

33 minutes ago, thejollysinker said:

Untitled-8.png

Handy that you can get your boat on the roof though 👍🏻👍🏻

Look on the bright side - you saved a few bob on fuel. When I was recovered from Southampton to Lincolnshire by the AA it saved me about £50 in diesel. I hasten to add that was in my fiat Ducato campervan and not the RR. Geoff.

2 hours ago, thejollysinker said:

Went right over my head that one, thought you were having a laugh about the roof box ‘being’ my boat... doh! 😅

I’ll go and hide in the corner from embarrassment 🤪

I was....... don’t worry you’ll learn.