Find Jon cook a new boat

Fingers crossed restrictions are released.  I'm a little more pessimistic about it all! 2 days of nice weather an its gone made down here - infection rates will soon go up again especially with schools opening back up.

Anyhow, you're spot on with the suggestion. Alas it seems everyone wants a boat!! The demand seems to be outstripping the supply at the minute. 

• 2 months later...

Alas, not much has happened.

Little movement especially after that Raider got posted up at silly money for an old boat so its potentially outta my price range now.

All is not lost though..... no boat means the savings are getting bigger!

I'm still looking, but not seeing much. There was a fair deal on an explorer elite but fear I'd soon be looking for bigger 

8 hours ago, JonC said:

Prices are through the roof at the moment, best bet is to look further afield like you did. There are some bargains to be had in France it seems. 

Yep, it seems like really good bargains are getting harder to find. I was the first person to view Jersey Girl and it definitely paid off to get on a plane and seal the deal swiftly.

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Just thought it odd that somebody who hates the term would use it also for another. 

What goes around comes around.

7 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

It sure does👍🏻

#nocomment

Don't misconstrue me. My days of playing along are over. If I see any thread-crashing taking place in the Fishy Humour section I'll delete first and ask questions later.

And that's a promise 💋

16 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Don't misconstrue me. My days of playing along are over. If I see any thread-crashing taking place in the Fishy Humour section I'll delete first and ask questions later.

And that's a promise 💋

Ok Nick 👅

5 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

WTF......... hang on.... I don’t even post shit in the wrong place. Why am I arguing on @JonC’s behalf..

Dunno but now we've trashed all over @Jon cook's thread we'd better clean it up. Sorry Jon! 😳

1 minute ago, JonC said:

So busy trying to moderate and delete people you don’t know where you are.

No, but I know where YOU are every time you log on...

2 minutes ago, JonC said:

Oh no. 
I really thought/ hoped that you would have something better to do 

So did I but you've put yourself to the top of my naughty list.

10 hours ago, JonC said:

Prices are through the roof at the moment, best bet is to look further afield like you did. There are some bargains to be had in France it seems. 

Non UK boats are now +20% VAT, makes anything I was looking at way overpriced.