The only Smartliner here ???

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

She looks 😍. Never been on a strikeliner (hint hint), what's the build quality like??

RTFM. It's a Smartliner, not a Strikeliner. Two totally different boats... 🤦‍♂️

Yeah I’m impressed, still working out a few things - but I’m a perfectionist and well, it’s part of the game isn’t it , modify, customise blah blah blah! Never ending with cars and boats. 

love the asymmetric wheelhouse and the walk through transom, dive platforms are a must for me. Lovely deep freeboard and plenty of under floor storage ! 
what’s not to like ! 

4 minutes ago, ukspearo said:

Yeah I’m impressed, still working out a few things - but I’m a perfectionist and well, it’s part of the game isn’t it , modify, customise blah blah blah! Never ending with cars and boats. 

love the asymmetric wheelhouse and the walk through transom, dive platforms are a must for me. Lovely deep freeboard and plenty of under floor storage ! 
what’s not to like ! 

Got any more photos? Would be good to see the wheelhouse layout, cockpit etc.

The wheelhouse is basic- dash with a few instruments and gauges, comfortable seat and a small lower folding seat along the side of the wheelhouse. 

The boat comes with a 60lt cool box -looks like a yeti cooler with different decals to me, and a small porta potty.

You can lay out in the cabin if you wanted - it would be okay for one person- not two, unless very good friends 😉.

there is a big locker beneath the floor of the cabin and of course a sliding door, two side sliding windows, an opening roof light and a few overhead lights.

ours has a windlass fitted and I put on an auxiliary engine. 

130lt tank under floor giving a 32knot max speed from the 150hp option 

cruises nicely around 21 ish knots 

2 hours ago, ukspearo said:

The wheelhouse is basic- dash with a few instruments and gauges, comfortable seat and a small lower folding seat along the side of the wheelhouse. 

The boat comes with a 60lt cool box -looks like a yeti cooler with different decals to me, and a small porta potty.

You can lay out in the cabin if you wanted - it would be okay for one person- not two, unless very good friends 😉.

there is a big locker beneath the floor of the cabin and of course a sliding door, two side sliding windows, an opening roof light and a few overhead lights.

ours has a windlass fitted and I put on an auxiliary engine. 

130lt tank under floor giving a 32knot max speed from the 150hp option 

cruises nicely around 21 ish knots 

Thanks for the extra photos. Lots to like there 👍

JonC

The Smartliner 21 is a far more traditional shaped hull, the 22 is a vastly different and more modern boat , they do a wheelhouse and centre console version.