Fletcher Cruisette

Another contender, a seasafe pacific 550. Good freeboard, a bit of info on the "other" site suggests they are a stable boat. Not quite sure how to access the anchor yet. Can you put the rope through the bow roller and pullies round to the side to tie off?

image.jpeg.a978a0c205c96de8d7af1b483122aacc.jpeg

7 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Another contender, a seasafe pacific 550. Good freeboard, a bit of info on the "other" site suggests they are a stable boat. Not quite sure how to access the anchor yet. Can you put the rope through the bow roller and pullies round to the side to tie off?

image.jpeg.a978a0c205c96de8d7af1b483122aacc.jpeg

Attach a lazy line Steve and pull the anchor from the cockpit. 

Went to see the pacific yesterday. Absolute shed!! Dodgy repair in the hull, floor was shot, big chunk of glass cut out to fit the steering wheel despite being a structural part! movement in the transom and the fact its had a hull repair (at least one) and the floor is shot, suggests the bearers and stringers are too...... For some reason the trim and tilt controls were in the splash well?? Oh, and the trailer was a badly converted caravan chassis with no plate on it, no mudguards yada yada.....

So I bought it!!

No, not really. I would say I walked away, but ran was nearer the truth

9 hours ago, suzook12 said:

Went to see the pacific yesterday. Absolute shed!! Dodgy repair in the hull, floor was shot, big chunk of glass cut out to fit the steering wheel despite being a structural part! movement in the transom and the fact its had a hull repair (at least one) and the floor is shot, suggests the bearers and stringers are too...... For some reason the trim and tilt controls were in the splash well?? Oh, and the trailer was a badly converted caravan chassis with no plate on it, no mudguards yada yada.....

So I bought it!!

No, not really. I would say I walked away, but ran was nearer the truth

Sounds perfect. You do prefer to fix rather than fish!