Placed 2nd for Bass again! That’s 2022 2023 and now 2024

• KennyPowers changed the title to Placed 2nd for Bass again! That’s 2022 2023 and now 2024
6 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Did you take the photo at night time?

It’s this 1920’s website, second time I’ve attempted to upload a perfectly fine picture from my iPhone and it goes on black, I think I’ll stick with more up to date sites from now on🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, KennyPowers said:

It’s this 1920’s website, second time I’ve attempted to upload a perfectly fine picture from my iPhone and it goes on black, I think I’ll stick with more up to date sites from now on🤣🤣🤣

How about change the file size and try again??

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

How about change the file size and try again??

Or just repost it. If it was too big it wouldn't post at all, so a plain black pic is just strange.

4 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Or just repost it. If it was too big it wouldn't post at all, so a plain black pic is just strange.

I had the same issue when doing my post. Had to change the file size a bit to get them to show

• 4 weeks later...

I thought the admin invested another £2 a year each for unlimited picture size now we are having to re size them again, I feel like I am being punished for being a rich successful competition winner with a nice phone🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 7/1/2024 at 3:30 PM, KennyPowers said:

I thought the admin invested another £2 a year each for unlimited picture size now we are having to re size them again, I feel like I am being punished for being a rich successful competition winner with a nice phone🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought you came 2nd

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

I thought you came 2nd

I did personally in 2022 and 2023 and my boat also came second best Bass this year (third year) with my brother in laws Bass, the prizes retailed at about 2k over the last three years with cash as well so I class that as winning especially out of 60+ boats😉

Edited by KennyPowers