Ocean Odyssey

5 minutes ago, Dicky said:

Nice one mate, not Robs old one by any chance?

I’ve had to walk past it for 2 years…. He kept nagging but I resisted… but we came to a gentleman’s agreement and now im skint 😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I’ve had to walk past it for 2 years…. He kept nagging but I resisted… but we came to a gentleman’s agreement and now im skint 😂😂😂😂

Nice one mate, it's a great vessel. I can't believe it was still on the market i thought it was great value when you look at a lot of the others for sale.  

19 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Has he got a new boat then ?

Rob I mean

14 hours ago, jonnyswamp said:

Has he got a new boat then ?

Rob I mean

He bought Celtic Wikdcat (used to be in Neyland) 2 years ago…. He took a winter to fit new engines and then wanted to sell the cougar…. Which took a while as was asking quite a bit. He then dropped the price a few times 

Looks like a new rig apart from the rusty anchor chain, will you be replacing that for stainless or a better quality galvanised one, or just put up with the rust stains that will stain into the fibreglass. 

10 hours ago, JDP said:

Looks like a new rig apart from the rusty anchor chain, will you be replacing that for stainless or a better quality galvanised one, or just put up with the rust stains that will stain into the fibreglass. 

New chain to be fitted. She was having a tart up. We don’t do much anchoring down west it’s nearly all drift fishing.

• 3 months later...