A mornings wrecking - 11th July

GPSguru

8 minutes ago, JonC said:

Well done getting out again. I’m really looking forward to our trip out in a couple of weeks. It does seem strange though that you haven’t said what day we’re going and where from. I guess you’re still planning it all out. I’ll check my messages. 

Don't worry, I'm sure your uninvitation is in the post 👍

9 minutes ago, JonC said:

@Andy135 can you run diagnostics on the site please, my personal messages don’t seem to be arriving. Must be a technical error. 

There's no error. I'm blocking them.

2 minutes ago, JonC said:

That would explain why all the messages from other members inviting me to go fishing keep not delivering. 

Yep. You should thank me. I'm sparing you from the pain of the uninvites that follow.

14 minutes ago, JDP said:

Gee it makes me miss my Rhib, loved how it could punch well above its weight in big seas. 

Totally agree, luckily we don't get big seas here very often, but it felt OK to be out in a 15 -20ft (5m) swell fishing the wrecks last autumn.

We have been plagued this year with a 'short sea', meaning the time between the swells / waves is often less than 3 secs, and that just makes for uncomfortable fishing, so I give it a miss. I am generally looking for 4 secs plus, and if the big Atlantic swells are forecast, then 7 t0 10 secs.