fishing in the sound of jura

The First picture is of  Lozz with the first ever  200lbs   common skate caught off a Kayak      second   picture  is of  a old  mate who  id taken up to loch crinan    to see if i could get him a  skate   this is another fish of 200 lbs    third   picture is of Paul   with his first 200lbs   skate   forth picture is     my old mates from up jockland    big Rab   Fin unhooking  and me sat in the back corner   having just caught a 225 lbs  skate   fifth   picture is of me bent into  a  skate  on my own boat  ( seahog seajeep )   and in the last picture  here is the fish      tight Lines Alain        all the fish where  caught  using wind-on rubbing leaders and hook traces i made   

my  old sea jeep skate fishing up crinan 001.jpg

my  old sea jeep skate fishing up crinan 002.jpg

my  old sea jeep skate fishing up crinan 003.jpg

my  old sea jeep skate fishing up crinan 005.jpg

my  old sea jeep skate fishing up crinan 007.jpg

my  old sea jeep skate fishing up crinan 008.jpg

if you want to see a  big fish caught off a kayak      check  out    ( Green land shark off a kayak ) on you tube      old  mate of mine   Joel    abberahamson    ( bloody nutcase )  but a great  guy    mad  as a box of frogs    tight lines  Alain