on the beach

well i went beach fishing to day (26/724 )

sun was out, a bit of a brease but pleasent, it was 10 pm and i loweded up my transport. 3 rods and rod rest,i had no idear what i was going to catch but tbe out of the hose was grate. off i went heading to leep beach,the trip there was uneventfull , iterned on to the park and maide my way to the little spit.

iset myself up on the beach. there ws a bit of a breaze but the sun was out.

i set one rod up with 3 hook rig, and one with a 1 hook on a slidder,the last rood i set up for mackreal.

the tide was on the tern to come in. i yoused dirty squid for baite. nuthing happend till the water had coverd the flat ground and then one rod gave some bigbite movement. grabing the rod and lifting it slowley i got 2 more jerks, so i wound in the baite was only in about  a 30 to 40 cm of water. it was a desent bass, tide came in a bit more and the outher rd did the same. yes anouther bass a bit smaller but a fish arfter all.  it went quite and the wind got up a bit. then the seewead made fishing hard woork. so i packed up and went home.

photoes to follow

9 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

well i went beach fishing to day (26/724 )

sun was out, a bit of a brease but pleasent, it was 10 pm and i loweded up my transport. 3 rods and rod rest,i had no idear what i was going to catch but tbe out of the hose was grate. off i went heading to leep beach,the trip there was uneventfull , iterned on to the park and maide my way to the little spit.

iset myself up on the beach. there ws a bit of a breaze but the sun was out.

i set one rod up with 3 hook rig, and one with a 1 hook on a slidder,the last rood i set up for mackreal.

the tide was on the tern to come in. i yoused dirty squid for baite. nuthing happend till the water had coverd the flat ground and then one rod gave some bigbite movement. grabing the rod and lifting it slowley i got 2 more jerks, so i wound in the baite was only in about  a 30 to 40 cm of water. it was a desent bass, tide came in a bit more and the outher rd did the same. yes anouther bass a bit smaller but a fish arfter all.  it went quite and the wind got up a bit. then the seewead made fishing hard woork. so i packed up and went home.

photoes to follow

No photo description available.

1 hour ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

now i have wheals i can get to leep beach.

Ow all you need to do is move this to the appropriate shore report section and you'll be a super hero!

Just now, Malc said:

Excellent transport! I have seen a guy on one of our local beaches and he uses a wheelchair with wide wheels but still struggles on the sand 

yes sand is very aukward.it takes a bit longer to get to the beach but there is no parking fee (as of yet )i would not take a bottle of milk as it would be a milk shake by he tyme i got there.but to get out fishing again is grate