Help with sonar / fish finder

Yes, small bait fish, but the one toward the top of the screen could be mack, they have a habit as showing as small bait fish.

Not keen on your colour profile. I prefer a white background.

6 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Yes, small bait fish, but the one toward the top of the screen could be mack, they have a habit as showing as small bait fish.

Not keen on your colour profile. I prefer a white background.

Snob. I quite like the "all inclusive" colours!! 

Baitfish, such as whitebait, mackerel should show as slightly bigger fish in those shallow depths. 
Also not keen on your colour palette but I do like using black backgrounds. At first I thought you had it on night mode. 
This is small bait with a few bigger fish hunting around on the shot I’ve included.

Long looking fish marks can often make people think they have big fish under the boat, however a long mark simply means the fish stayed within the transducer beam for a longer period. A deep looking mark ( blob) will often represent a big fish. 
The deeper the water, less pixel's will be used to show fish, making them look small on screen. In shallow water even small wrasse can look decent. Getting used to the size of fish in regards to the depth they are in will become more easily recognisable the more you use the unit. 

IMG_1572.thumb.jpeg.b1840d07892509801b7fd552d0977bf7.jpeg