Norway report pt 2

jonnyswamp

What depth are you fishing 30 miles out as your jig heads look quite small. Its not just the air in the swim bladder, Ive seen studies where small air bubbles cause brain haemorrhaging and a slow death in some released fish, do you know if these have been studied in regards to survival rates. Looks like an awesome trip. Love the fact he has a big aircon unit for the cab.

Edited by JDP

10 hours ago, JDP said:

What depth are you fishing 30 miles out as your jig heads look quite small. Its not just the air in the swim bladder, Ive seen studies where small air bubbles cause brain haemorrhaging and a slow death in some released fish, do you know if these have been studied in regards to survival rates. Looks like an awesome trip. Love the fact he has a big aircon unit for the cab.

Around 40m depth, don't know about specific studies re survival rates

On 8/23/2024 at 11:33 AM, Odyssey said:

Cracking fishing…. Will make a winter in Cardiff look a bit tame 🫣🫣😮😮

Love the plaice too a right lump 😍😍

I think it'll make most places look a bit tame now 😢

The Plaice was a middle of the road size for over there, the boys had some right lumps last year of just under 8lb 

On 8/24/2024 at 1:26 PM, jonnyswamp said:

I think it'll make most places look a bit tame now 😢

The Plaice was a middle of the road size for over there, the boys had some right lumps last year of just under 8lb 

Nice day out, crisp winter morning, sunshine, pot noodle in hand (I’d prefer a bacon sandwich) and the channel is still lovely 🙂