Recommend me...

Oven bake it in foil, 30 mins max, roasted new potatoes, veg of your choice on the side but if you’re posh…. Asparagus is good choice or long stem broccoli. 

Keep it simple don’t need much else to go with it 🙂 

yeah id go oven baked, with butter and herbs, or lemon and garlic. 

if you want to be a bit fancy you can get a Mediterranean vegetable selection (corguette, red onion and peppers) and add some cherry toms, and lay them on a baking dish, sprinkle with olive oil and  italian herbs and garlick, then lay the fish over the top season and add butter and bake both together - i did this with bream and it was lovely.

2 hours ago, mike farrants said:

yeah id go oven baked, with butter and herbs, or lemon and garlic. 

if you want to be a bit fancy you can get a Mediterranean vegetable selection (corguette, red onion and peppers) and add some cherry toms, and lay them on a baking dish, sprinkle with olive oil and  italian herbs and garlick, then lay the fish over the top season and add butter and bake both together - i did this with bream and it was lovely.

Do I need to also buy gay beer for this ??

10 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

heathen........

serve with a glass of Marborough Sauvignon Blanc, and an arty photo taken in your sauna please! 

Careful what you wish for!

Foil parcel. 

Slices of lemon, fennel, salt and pepper in the cavity. Once cooked drain off the juice and let the fish rest while you whisk butter knobs into the juices in a pan until you get a pale sauce then add chopped Parsley.