Phone Number for the Met Office?

Odyssey

Anyone got a direct line to the met office? I’d like to make a complaint about the standard of our weather. I was promised an Indian summer, yet I find myself being mis sold with loads of wind. 

Im fully aware that curry can cause wind, but this is not what I meant when I ordered an Indian summer….

Hopefully it buggers off soon, I’ve got fish to catch! 

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Anyone got a direct line to the met office? I’d like to make a complaint about the standard of our weather. I was promised an Indian summer, yet I find myself being mis sold with loads of wind. 

Im fully aware that curry can cause wind, but this is not what I meant when I ordered an Indian summer….

Sorry Luke, you've asked for the Asian Indian summer when you should have ordered the North American Indian version. The devil is in the detail!! 

15 hours ago, Odyssey said:

03709000100😁