2021 boat meet attendance list.

10 hours ago, andyO said:

I will have a word with @Saintly Fish I hear he has it down to a T 😁

Well with comments like that people can quickly become uninvited you know!!! 
Final plans will be posted the week before the meet, and from now til then I will do my weather dance ! 
Good to have you onboard Andy! 

5 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well with comments like that people can quickly become uninvited you know!!! 
Final plans will be posted the week before the meet, and from now til then I will do my weather dance ! 
Good to have you onboard 

Ok ok best behaviour now 😁, anyway, whats wrong with dogfish,  they taste ok to me 

Just now, andyO said:

Ok ok best behaviour now 😁, anyway, whats wrong with dogfish,  they taste ok to me 

Nothing wrong with them unless you want to catch a specific species. And yes I’ve heard they are real tasty although never tried them myself. 

12 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well they are said to be tasty. Rock salmon is their other name I believe. 

Mate I eat anything anyway, it's all fish to me haha, now if you know where there's some decent lobster you'll really get my attention 

So only 4 weeks to go to this great event and I can honestly say I'm not getting overly excited with only dogfish to look forward to, has anyone got any decent marks shareable? pretty please

10 minutes ago, JonC said:

I think you are missing the point here, this is more than just a fishing trip- this is an opportunity for normal people like you to meet your heroes, like me and to a lesser degree Neil. 
This sort of occasion is special, I will be doing autograph signings and photos for the better behaved members. 

What a way to put people off 🙄

On 6/5/2021 at 6:59 AM, JonC said:

I think you are missing the point here, this is more than just a fishing trip- this is an opportunity for normal people like you to meet your heroes, like me and to a lesser degree Neil. 
This sort of occasion is special, I will be doing autograph signings and photos for the better behaved members. 

An ego the size of a planet, pretty impressive for a fugly plank 🙄🤣