Come on then... who's out at the weekend?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JonC said:

What’s the target at the moment if you get out?

Having perused the tidal stream info for the day, which dictate drift direction and speed, it looks like Plaice in the morning and a light hearted attempt at Turbot in the afternoon.

Due to the continual easterlies, this has been my first opportunity to get on the skerries since early March, but it is still going to be a tad lumpy.

Ah thanks for the reminder the weekend is here again!!!!!!....just gotten back from commercial abalone boat skippering and looks like the 4m swell and strong wind will keep me off the water with my little boat. I need a break from it, my body is seizing up.

I'm hoping to get out on a shore jigging session on Sunday down in Fowey. HW will be 07.30-ish so I should be able to fish the slack and the start of the ebb, which has performed well in the past. Fingers crossed!

Not me, Sunday only doable day but big tides and I’m busy in eve so weekend off and get shark gear ready 🤩🤩🤩